The Lethbridge Country Club was founded in 1913 and moved to its current location in the mid 1920’s. As Lethbridge’s only private member-owned golf club, the Lethbridge CC has prospered over the years expanding to 18 holes in 1983 and growing to 585 shareholders since that time.
The current membership is comprised of 585 playing shareholders and with spouses and juniors, the club has approximately 850 annual members. Fortunately, many of the members are not active golfers, which leaves good accessibility to tee times for those who wish to use the facilities frequently. Most of the membership is comprised of people in the Lethbridge business community along with many retired community members.
|Address:||101 Country Club Road South
Lethbridge, AB T1K 7N9