Youth and Adult Bike Trips - Alberta, Norway, Quebec, Vermont and Argentina!
This is a chance for youth 14+ (and adults!) to explore new cultures and gain valuable experiences, make meaningful community connections while having the summer adventure of a lifetime.
2016 Trips and Open Spots
Argentina - Youth- July 7-26 – 1 spot
Alberta - Youth- (Badlands to Banff) July 12-24 – 7 spots
Norway - All Ages- July 31-August 12 – 8 spots
Quebec - Youth August 19-27 – 7 spots
Quebec & Vermont – Adult Trip Sept 17-25 – 8 spots
A few important things to note:
• Trip itineraries and costs are all available on our website www.twowheelview.org
• All youth are invited to participate in our trips.
• Riders don’t have to be living in Calgary or even Canada! We have participants from Alberta, Manitoba, Minnesota & North Carolina already signed up this year! If students choose an international trip they must have a passport and investigate appropriate travel visas, should they be required.
• Registration forms are available here: http://twowheelview.org/Expeditions/General/ApplyNow.html
• Registrations will be accepted first come, first served until the trips are full.
• We work to keep our trips affordable for everyone. All participants have the opportunity to fundraise for their trip cost. TWV can help individuals with fundraising strategies and tools. A charitable tax receipt will be issued for all eligible donations.
• Registrations close April 30th and trips can be cancelled if registration is low.
• Curious about trips? Watch founder Rick McFerrin’s recent YouTube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPg9PK9BPnY
• Ideas on how we can promote our trips? Please contact Laura at [email protected]
TWV takes care of all the pre-trip preparation, travel arrangements, supervision, safety, accommodations, bicycles and meals. Our leaders are experienced in student travel, youth development and adventure-based education.
Two Wheel View provides leadership, environmental and cultural exchange programs to young people through their participation in bicycle education and trip programs.